- Family Notes
YES Prep Eisenhower is looking for a family fellow! This person supports campus and families by:
1. Working with district Manager of Family Engagement (FE), campus FE Ambassador, and Principal to execute the Family Engagement Vision at your child’s campus.
2. Attending monthly system-wide meetings of the YES Prep Family Fellows Team
3. Creating and maintain a family association roster to track family participation data
4. Contributing your campus data to the system-wide family database to track participation in grassroots advocacy activities.
5. Coordinating meetings between families, community leaders and local government officials.
6. Planning, organizing, and promoting meaningful activities and events for parents and families in response to specific campus needs.
7. Maintaining regular communication with all parents and families to ensure they are informed and have access to critical resources that will equip them to best support their children’s academic, social, and emotional growth and development.
8. Conducting campus walkthrough to assess baseline for family friendliness and monitor progress over the course of the year
9. Working as a system-wide Family Fellow Team to plan and organize a YES Prep Family Institute to take place at the start of semester two.
10. Performing other duties as assigned by campus leadership and Manager of Family Engagement. 😊
Possip Family Pulse Check Short Survey
Barb Campbell, Director of Family Engagement
Parents, your voice matters! We need to hear what's working for you and what your family needs. This year we will send routine text messages and emails with a few simple questions asking for feedback on your experience with school. You will receive these messages from Possip, an organization we have partnered with to learn your needs. The official system-wide pulse check will be sent out on October 6th. Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your feedback.
¡Padres, su voz importa! Necesitamos escuchar lo que está funcionando para usted y lo que su familia necesita. Este año enviaremos mensajes de texto y correos electrónicos de rutina con algunas preguntas simples que solicitan comentarios sobre su experiencia con la escuela. Recibirá estos mensajes de Possip, una organización con la que nos hemos asociado para conocer sus necesidades. El control de pulso oficial de todo el sistema se enviará el 6de octubre. Gracias por tomarse unos minutos para compartir sus comentarios.
Resources can be found on the district website https://www.yesprep.org/families/get-involved OR click HERE
- Family Notes