Parental involvement is key to a student’s success. At YES Prep Eisenhower, there are different ways you can get involved, from volunteering for a specific day and time to regularly participating.
- In the month of September we have the following events/volunteer opportunities:
- September 19th from 5:00 – 7:00 PM we will host our first family night during Hispanic Heritage Month. We plan on having a night of fun filled with Loteria, music, and food. Parents are welcome to volunteer, donate/make food, and help plan the event.
- Fundraising Opportunities:
- One of the things our parent association will focus on this year is fundraising for future opportunities such as trips and events hosted by YES Prep Eisenhower.
- Our plan is to begin fundraising by the end of September.
- Our first Parent Association meeting will be held on September 9th at 10:10 AM in the Eisenhower cafeteria. We are excited to build an active Parent Association here and look forward to seeing you soon.
- The Parent Association will meet once a month. The dates and times will be announced here, as well as on our social media pages, and also through the parent memo that is sent out via email.
- If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions you can contact the Director of Student Support, Jessica Swope at Jessica.Swope@yesprep.org or our Executive Assistant, Brianna Rogers at Brianna.Rogers@yesprep.org.