Refer a Family
At YES Prep we are very thankful for all of our students and families. We also understand that our best advocates are families just like yours; families who have good experiences to share with other families who may be interested in providing the same high-quality, college-ready education for their child/ren. That is why we'd like to provide you with a few helpful tips when sharing YES Prep with future families.
What do I say to a family I think might be interested in YES Prep?
YES Prep means ….
- A tuition-free public charter school in my neighborhood
- An opportunity for your child to graduate college prepared to lead
- Teachers and staff who create a family-oriented culture on every campus
- Personalized instruction for students in every classroom
- A college-ready education, pre-K – 12th grade
Where do I send them for more information?
- For lottery application information and enrollment details visit yesprep.org/enroll.
The highest compliment parents can pay us is the referral of a family or friends. The trust and confidence that you place in us with your students education means a great deal.