Our goal is for our students to be competitive as college students and college graduates; to do that, our rigor and expectations in middle school and high school must be high.
By reaching to meet these expectations, students demonstrate that they share this core value of graduating from college and that they are committed to creating bright futures for themselves, their families, and their communities.
- English 1
- Alegbra 1
- World Geography
- Freshman Seminar
- English 2
- Spanish 1 / Spanish 2
- World History
- AP Eng Lit / IRC (Introduction to Rhetoric and Composition)
- Algebra 2 / Elective
- Physics / AP Calc
- US History / AP US Hist
- Junior Seminar / Elective AP
- English Lang / IRC (Introduction to Rhetoric and Composition)
- AP English Lang
- PreCal / AQR (Advanced Quantitative Reasoning)
- Environmental Systems / AP Envir. Sci
- Economics /Government /AP Gov
- Senior Seminar
Below you will find testing information for the 20-21 school year.
December STAAR Results are in! Students and parents can check their student’s STAAR Results in the Texas Assessment portal. Click here for directions.